I think Maia OD'd on princesses yesterday. She woke up puking this morning and has a slight fever. We will probably NOT be camping as a family for the Tour de Kota this evening. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
On the up-side, somebody FINALLY came to work on our A/C, though they haven't gotten it fixed yet. Hopefully by the end of the day, we can be back to a comfortable temperature.
I'm happy to report that most of my headache is gone, and I'm not feeling as awful as yesterday. Good thing... Have to run the infirmary here.
1 comment:
I meant to say in my last comment I'm was hoping (and now am glad to see) you would be feeling better. Sorry to hear she's sick now. And I signed in with my new username for a blog I created for our MOPS group here...so just ignore that link it provies, it's not a new blog for us.
Post a Comment