I've taken the kids swimming exactly once so far this summer. It's been cool and rainy or very windy most days but last week we snuck in a trip to the wading pool down the street, when the air was borderline warm enough to swim (78), but the water was VERY cold. I looked, but didn't see any slush floating in the pool. Luckily, the kids kind of played together for the first little bit until Maia got adjusted. I did spend a good portion of my time knee deep in the freezing water holding Maia's hand.
Awww.... aren't they cute?
This week, the kids decided to make their own fun, and one afternoon they put their Halloween costumes on and played in the front yard. Goofballs.
Our neighbor came home and mentioned that his hunting dog loves to chase rabbits... (even grubby grass-covered ones?)
After a while, it was just more fun to play in our regular clothes, so the kids took off the costumes, but resumed the rough housing. What fun!
Awww.... what a pretty little maiden
No comments:
Post a Comment