Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MLK Day

Well, I don't really think we were in the spirit of civil rights or Martin Luther King Jr., but we enjoyed our day off from school.

Xander had homework from being out of school last week, and I made him get it all done on Sunday because I forgot there was no school on Monday, so he did not have to do any homework on his day off, which was a treat.

I did some laundry, made a great dinner, fixed a leaky toilet, taught one lesson, you know, all in a day's work.

Maia played with a cardboard box. All day.

Even though Matt had to work all day, Xander did bow to his pressure to try a peanut butter- pickle sandwich. I thought it was a momentous occasion, so I took pictures.







Like the pajamas? Yes, this was lunchtime, and yes, both kids stayed in their PJs all day. We like pajama days.

No comments: