Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Did It!

The bathroom is done! Isn't it cute?


The paint color is called "Inner Glow," which is what it looks like in the 2nd picture with no flash because I was shooting right into the light fixture.

The light fixture is on the wall, but don't look too close. It'll stay there, but the wall behind it is not pretty. Let's just say, I won't be doing any contracting work anytime soon.

The white cabinet above the toilet is a replacement for the old one, and Xander was a huge help in getting it up. Frankly, I wasn't sure how I was going to do it without Matt's help, but my little man was a big hand in getting that project done.

It's nice to have accomplished something today. The kids both stayed in jammies all day, and we chose to make it a stayin' home day because it reached a high of 5 degrees today. I'm definitely wearing a sweater and long pants to church tomorrow!

Tonight before bed, we watched "The Sandlot" together. Maia was uninterested and chose to watch a Sesame Street video downstairs instead. I thought maybe Xander would like "The Sandlot" (I borrowed it from the library this week). He seemed to really enjoy it, and even let me cut his hair while he watched. Quote of the evening, "Quit spraying my sensitive hair with that water!!!" Ahhh, boys. :)

No comments: