We all have dreams for our future. Today, on our first day of summer vacation, I was sorting through Xander's school work that he brought home yesterday. Amongst the usual bazillions of math pages and spelling homework, I found a treasure trove in what I can only label as a creative drawing folder. This is so far the only booklet that was sent home that had more than 3 pages filled. All kinds of starter thoughts like, "Draw your dream house" (which has 7 floors, a swimming pool with fish on the 3rd floor, and a dangerous bear on wheels on the 6th floor), and "If you were a superhero, what would you look like?" (not surprisingly, he looks a lot like a Bionicle, but he's shooting a fireball at a turkey, which is his dinner.)
I thought this page was particularly funny.

It's really small on this blog page, so here's some explanation. The question is, "Do you see your future in this crystal ball?" It's a picture of Xander's future car and Xander with his driver's license, handing it over to the police because "once in college, I accidentally speeded." There's a speeding ticket on top the car.
I guess I know what we're looking forward to. He's going to have to pay his own insurance.
No comments:
Post a Comment