So I applied for a job today. That's normally Matt's department, but in the paper this morning, there was a story about one of the local universities who very suddenly lost 2 out of 3 of their music faculty. The only remaining faculty member should be a little panicked, don't you think? They said they might have to fill in some of the gaps for the fall with some local musicians. I threw my hat into the ring as an adjunct voice teacher. They have some need for a choir director too, but I'm not sure I'm up for the task. I'm not qualified to be a full-time professor, but I have enjoyed my stints as an adjunct prof. at IWU in the past.
Also, Matt has an interview at a church in Nebraska, probably on July 1&2. We'll be heading there for the weekend to test the waters and see if we're a good for them, and vice versa. Guess we'll have to see...
No comments:
Post a Comment