OK, I only have 2 minutes, so here's all the things I haven't blogged about in the last 3 months:
We put down a new kitchen floor. Looks great!!!
I got a new car- that yellow bug I've been dreaming of. She's so cute. Her name is Maizÿ.
Our carpets are really clean- well, the were a week ago when the carpet cleaners came.
I'm now directing not only the All City Elementary school musical in March (the Pied Piper), but also the Kids Christmas musical at church.
Matt is well on his way to winning us an all-inclusive trip to Jamaica in March (right after the ACE Musical). We are REALLY looking forward to it.
I have an AWESOME group of students this semester. Interestingly, about half of them start with the letter A- and I have 3 Annas and 3 Erins. Weird random facts.
I'll be taking 4 students to the South Dakota Music Teachers' Association student competion next WEEK. Almost all of them are ready. (worrying about one of my Annas).
No comments:
Post a Comment