ACK! I just sent my Christmas card out and told you all to come here for pictures, so I'd better get some uploaded!
Here's our weird new house. Well, the outside. If you want pictures of the inside, check out the blog posts from July & August.
From the outside, the place looks like a child was stacking blocks and decided to call it a house. We live in the left 2/3. This is the view from across the street. And yes, those terraces are pretty much our yard.
This is the view as you drive up. Imposing, huh? Where's the front door? (way over on the left) We call it "The Fortress" and we've got a Bible verse for it: "He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for his children, it will be a refuge." Prov. 14:26
Here's some pictures of the kids. Yes, I realize they're mostly summery, but that's what I have on hand. I'll post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment